2.04.2010

Getting ready!

We got our first baby present in the mail today...so exciting! My mommy bought us the stroller for the baby and Keith put it together tonight. Aside from my growing belly, it definitely makes everything seem more real! I’ll be flying home the last weekend of February for my baby shower in Brownsville, then we’ll be driving down to Houston in the middle of March for our shower there. We’re planning on starting on the nursery while we’re off for Spring Break. We have to move the furniture that’s in the guest bedroom (future nursery) into the office, which will be the new guest bedroom. Then we’re going to paint the walls and put together all the furniture so I can work my decorating and organizing magic. I’m so excited to see how its going to turn out! It seems like we still have ages to go before he gets here, but its really only about 16 more weeks!

I have really been feeling him move lately, seems like he’s training to be a gymnast in there! He loves to move in the mornings, when I’m sitting at my desk getting ready for the day. I’ve also started seeing him move from the outside...its the weirdest thing looking down at my stomach and seeing it twitch and move. Again, just making this all seem more real! I am so ready to be this baby’s mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment