12.20.2010

7 months!

The holidays are finally here, and Dylan already had fun this weekend doing Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa B! He received a lot of presents and loved playing with all the wrapping paper!

Well another month has passed and Dylan still has no teeth. We can see and feel them, but they just haven’t popped out yet...as I say every month, maybe next month! But we did start feeding him some solids. So far he really likes sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas. But he HATES green beans, we’ve never seen such a face of disgust before. I’ve been making his vegetables so far and really enjoy doing it. 

This month Dylan started using his “big boy” car seat. I’m still trying to adjust to the change. He is not crawling forward yet, but can spin himself in circles when I put him on his belly. And right now he’s at the stage where daddy is AMAZING! I love seeing how bright his face lights up when Keith gets home. Dylan visited with Santa twice this month (once at the mall, and once at school) and cried both times. But I’m pretty sure Santa wasn’t offended and will get Dylan some nice presents anyway! And he also performed at his school’s Christmas Show.

And the best part is that Dylan is starting to raise his hands up when he wants us to pick him up or hold him. I love his attempts to communicate with us!!! I know, I’m such an SLP mom...


No comments:

Post a Comment