5.15.2011

Dylan’s 1st Birthday Party!!!

Well Dylan isn’t exactly “1” yet, but we celebrated with his birthday party this weekend. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dylan have so much fun!!! We had some great friends and family there and it really helped make the day so special for us. I was getting a little nervous with a few friends canceling days before, but even if no one showed up it still would’ve been so worth it to see my baby smile and laugh as much as he did. The staff at Gymboree were so helpful during the entire party. I didn’t really have to set anything up and they packed/cleaned everything before I even realized the party was over...it was great!

His “cupcake” theme was a big hit (from the plates and the cake...even his shirt!) and I couldn’t have pictured the day going any better. It helped that Dylan managed to get 2 naps prior. Even though we had to wake the b-day boy from a monster nap right before leaving, he was so chipper and excited...almost as if he knew what was about to happen! And although I was running around the entire time trying to mingle with friends and snap as many memories with my camera as humanly possible (over 300 pictures to be exact), I really had to make myself stand back and watch my beautiful baby “toddler” and just reflect on the past year...the best year of my life.

Keith and I are so blessed to have amazing friends and family that were able to help celebrate with us, but most importantly, an amazingly adorable son that has completely filled our lives with endless love and laughter...happy 1st birthday, Dylan Cole!


No comments:

Post a Comment