6.07.2013

Last Day of School (daycare) 2013

This year we were so blessed to have 2 amazing teachers taking care of our babies: Dylan had Ms. Chelsea and he LOVED her. She was so kind and helpful to us and Dylan and he learned so much from her. She has such a big heart and Dylan was so luckily to have been in her class. For the short time that Keira was at CDA she was in Ms. Nancy's class. Dylan had Ms. Nancy his first year there and we LOVE her. She cares about our babies so much and it truly shows. Even though Keira is only 3 months old she has grown so much and I owe so much of that to her. She doesn't just "watch" the babies but takes the time to work with them and teach them. We're so excited Keira will be back in her class in August...seriously, so excited!!! Yesterday Dylan and Keira both had their "End of the Year" parties...

Some of his friends...


Matt and his mommy, my favorite BRS/PPCD-K teacher...we'll miss you next school year :-(

Getting their "2-year old" diplomas :-)







Best Buds!




Keira and Ms. Maria!

And Ms. Nancy :-)

The kids obsessed with Ms. Chelsea's iPad...

Home and watching Mickey Mouse...ready for summer to begin :-)

At the beginning of the year I definitely had my doubts about having a whole elementary school to myself, but luckily I was placed in a great school with an amazing principal and staff. My caseload was higher than I would have preferred (I'm betting the highest in the district) and that made it a little crazy, but nothing I couldn't handle without the help of my co-workers (plus the kids are sweet). Here's hoping next school year is a bit easier :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment