Happy Valentine's Day!

 It hasn't been too busy around here lately, and I'm perfectly okay with that! I have quite a few pictures to catch everyone up on!

Dylan started taking his lunch to school on Friday's since he won't eat what they usually serve on that day (sandwiches)...he's so excited to walk into school with his turtle lunchbox.

Super cute pinwheels!!!

Playing at Jump Mania in Plano one Saturday while Daddy was judging all day. It was full of bounce houses...he loved it!


This past weekend Keith went out of town to go to TMEA (his annual band convention), however as he was telling Dylan "good-bye" he noticed Dylan was a little warm. I took his temp and boy was I surprised to read 102.1! Guess that meant "sick day" for Dylan and mommy! I took him to see Dr. Coco who said he had minor ear infections, however it didn't explain the high fever since they were only mild. But, like I've mentioned before, he's a high-fever baby so we weren't too worried. 

Playtime during sick days!

Unfortunately the antibiotics and Tylenol weren't making the fever go away and Dylan was extremely fussy. So since Keith was out of town and I was out of sick days (luckily I checked!), I had to call Grandma S. early Friday morning to drive up from Houston to watch Dylan for me so I could go to work (and to top it off, I decided to catch my hair straightener as it flew out of my hand, burning the crap out of 2 fingers...I'm not going to lie, I cried...I balled!!!). I'm so lucky she was able to drop everything and help me! Dylan kept getting fevers until Saturday morning, but he was still very irritable all weekend. His demeanor definitely changed once Keith got home, so I'm sure he was missing Daddy too.

Watching the mice at PetSmart when Dylan was finally well enough to get out of the house...
he was so excited!

Now Dylan has a rash on his back and stomach :-( I knew he had something viral as well and we think he might have roseola. There isn't much we can do about it besides wait for it to leave and luckily he doesn't seem too bothered by it. And I'm happy he was still able to go to school today for his Valentine's Day party. Tonight we enjoyed a nice night at home, nothing fancy. And Keith even bought me some flowers!

Looking through his bag of Valentine's from his friends...

"Oh, a cookie!"

"more cookies!!!"

And a new book from Aunt Stacey...

He likes reading the cards...

Keith's V-day card from Dylan & I

I can't wait for everything to go back to normal and everyone is healthy! This weekend was SO stressful and work has been pretty stressful as well lately, so I'm definitely looking forward to a break soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment