1.24.2012

Before Baby #2...

Well, in case you haven't read on Facebook, I have pink eye *sigh*...however this pink eye has made me stay home from work for 2 days *yeah*. I didn't think it was too bad but my doctor ("hot doctor") recommended I not go back to work until Wednesday, so I happily took his advice. While home I've been able to rest (Keith and Dylan both finally managed to get me sick too) and do some cleaning I don't have time to do when I get home from work, and don't feel like doing on the weekends. But mostly, I just want to get rid of all the germs around the house so we can stop getting sick over and over again!


I've also spent some unnecessary time on my computer making photo boards on Lightroom and surfing the internet. One of the bloggers I read made a list of things she'd like to do before she has her second baby and I thought it was a fun idea. Now calm down everyone (grandma's), Baby #2 is nowhere near on it's way yet, but as quickly as these past two years have flown by, I'm sure it'll be here before we know it. So, since I have a lot of time on my hands waiting for clothes to dry in the drier, here's my "Before Baby #2" list:
  • Finish paying off my student loans (this summer, yea!)
  • Potty-train Dylan
  • Take a photography class
  • Buy a new camera lens
  • Take Dylan to Sea World (hopefully in March)
  • Redecorate Dylan's room, possibly with a new "big boy" bed if we decided to reuse the crib
  • Take a long family vacation somewhere far away
  • Start a "Marshall Family" scrapbook
  • I want Keith to get a new computer...he really needs a new one
  • Clean out the closets in Dylan's room and guest bedroom...there's no space anywhere!
  • Have a weekend getaway with Keith
  • And cherish every moment I have with Keith and Dylan...my boys :-)


Its a pretty long list, huh? Thankfully I'm in no rush...just Dylan is enough to keep me plenty busy! Here is a picture I took of him for his V-day cards for his teachers...I was so proud of myself for making the pennant in the background!


No comments:

Post a Comment