7.05.2013

Quick Summer Update

Is it really already July??? This summer has gone by so fast, and with us trying to keep Dylan busy and having something planned for him almost everyday, it's made it feel like it's going even faster. Here is a quick update on what we've been up to...

Keira looking pretty and trying out her excersaucer for the first time...she loves when Dylan plays with her

 Dylan at a playdate with some of his friends from school...I'm so happy we've been able to get together this summer!

Helping me take some pictures of the beautiful trees outside...




Showing Keira the awesome ways of the iPad...will we have another Apple addict on out hands?!?!




And Dylan riding his bike through the kitchen...at least he's being safe!

Dylan has also been kept busy with visiting the pool, the mall, and my new favorite, going to the movies. I can't wait to take him to see Despicable Me 2! Keith has kept busy by watching all the seasons of "How I Met Your Mother" on Netflix. I'm about half way through my Summer To-Do list (which has included a lot of organizing and cleaning) and have a few Pinterest projects left to finish. Hopefully I'll find some time to make a few pillow cases for Keira's room with my new sewing machine. To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment