7.30.2013

Another quick summer update!

With Keith going back to work next week and me following him a week and a half later, I thought it was time for possibly one more update on our summer. It's amazing how even though we stayed home and had nothing planned all summer we've still managed to keep so busy. 2 kids will do that to you!





Keith and his babies :-)


Keira started eating some cereal! And Dylan is very proud of her...

Excited to see Despicable Me 2!

Ready to start driving...


At Tristan's Super Hero birthday party!

To infinity...

Visiting the Perot Museum with Grandma and PaPa!

Doing the weather report with Daddy...





Happy Birthday, Claire!!!

Keira also started sitting up by herself this month!!!



Dylan and Gloworm enjoy some time playing at the mall...

And we had our family pictures taken a little early this year so that way I could book Liz LaBianca, and I LOVED them! Here are a few of my faves...








No comments:

Post a Comment