6.17.2012

Father's Day Weekend

I wanted to start off this blog entry with a HUGE 'thank you' to the 3 men in my life that have been amazing father and father figures in my life...my daddy: a man who has always worked as hard and as much as he's had to to put food on our table and a roof over our heads. He will never know how much I appreciate and love him for all he's done and provided for me my whole life...Rodger, my father-in-law: as long as I've known him he has always treated me like family and like his daughter. I am so grateful for everything he has done for us, especially helping Keith become the amazing husband and father he is today...and, of course, Keith: I knew he would be a great father for our children because he has been such a kind and patient husband to me, but he has truly surpassed all expectations I had for him. Dylan adores him and wants to be just like his Daddy, and just watching how great Keith is with Dylan makes me fall in love with him all over again :-)


A picture collage Dylan & I made for Keith...

...and here's the back with a poem.

Here's Keith with our 1st baby...

...and here's a video I made for Keith for Christmas two years ago!

On Friday we decided to take the DART train in to Dallas for lunch. After a quick lunch at Chipotle, Keith wanted to walk around the Arts District before heading back home.


Trying to introduce Dylan to some culture...


Saturday we headed out to Sandy Lake Amusement Park to use up the rest of the tickets I had left over from the last time we were there. Dylan didn't feel like doing much, so all we did was ride the paddle boats (and left with another 10 unused tickets).


Another fun summer weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment