6.12.2012

Picnic at the Dallas Arboretum

One of our (my) summer to-do's was to go on a picnic at the Dallas Arboretum. Luckily I found a "buy one, get one free" admission coupon on their website that's good until the end of June (go get yours...now!) so we met our fun friends, the Hyde's, this morning before it got 'crazy' hot out.

They have their cool Chihuly exhibit out right now...I bet it looks amazing at night!


They LOVED touching all the water in the fountains (and almost falling in!)...



Picnic time!


Their "I'm super cool cause I'm two" stance.

Love this picture! He's so cool...

Before we left we had to go visit the frog statues that spray water...however when we got there and saw all the children playing in the water, we knew we should've kept walking.

Dylan was scared of getting wet, but not Jackson!

Ahh, summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment