6.14.2011

New Blog and New Haircut!!!

Well, with all the talk on the Apple forums (yes, I read the Apple forums...Apple geek here!) about iWeb disappearing in the "not so distant future", I've decided to make the switch to Blogger while I had the time. Love summer break!!! So, here we are! :)


We recently took Dylan in for his 2nd haircut ever (he’s almost 13 months but was born with a FULL head of hair). So of course, I had to have a photo shoot with my little man to show off his new ‘do!


I have fallen in love with the parks at Highland Park! They are so beautiful and clean, and are the perfect setting for a Dylan photo shoot. I suggest you scope them out if you have a chance.



I love the "school picture" pose!!!



And of course, Dylan throwing out the deuces!



And it just wouldn't be a visit to the park without going down the slide with Daddy!!! Dylan's favorite past-time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment