6.10.2011

Our 1st week of summer bliss!!!

Dylan and I have had such a great time this week not having to go to school/work! We’ve been able to go to the park with his wagon in the mornings and have lunch dates with Keith a few days this week. We also visited with some fun friends and Dylan got to go swimming in his first big pool at Suzie’s house. He loved it! Thankfully it didn’t take us very long to get settled on a routine that works for both of us...I love morning nap-time the best! And to top it all off, I enrolled Dylan in Gymboree classes for the summer and our first class is today, we can’t wait to go back.

There were a lot of great things that came out of the recent Apple convention this week...I can’t wait for IOS 5 and OS X Lion! And even though I’m pretty excited for the endless possibilities of the new iCloud, unfortunately it will be replacing MobileMe and may mean the end of Dylan’s website *sigh*. Hopefully Apple will continue to let iWeb be used in iCloud, but we won’t find out for a while. I’ve been looking into Blogger as a replacement, but I can’t seem to make a decision quite yet.

In better news, today is Keith’s last day of work...Dylan & I can’t wait for him to join us in our summer bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment