1.13.2012

A Boy and His Ducky...

Dylan was home sick all day today, so when I got home I decided to take him to Kohl's and buy him a new Eric Carle book...he LOVES those books (especially Brown Bear and Very Hungry Caterpillar) and Kohl's has them as their "Kohl's Cares" special with the stuffed animals. When we got there he immediately gravitated to the plush, yellow duck. He loves ducks also and always quacks when we drive by a pond or lake, or when he sees one on TV. So we grabbed a duck, a book, and were on our way!

Holding hands with his ducky as we walk out of the store...

Dylan's cheeks getting rosy...the fever was starting to come back :-(

On our way home we decided to stop at the lake...Dylan wanted to bring his ducky with him, so he could show off his new duck to the other ducks.

"Look duckies!!! Another ducky"




After we got back in the car I was so mad when I remembered I had my digital camera in the diaper bag...oh well, it's not always about the best picture quality. Who am I kidding?!?! This evening Dylan started developing pink eye (which would probably explain the fevers) but luckily we still have some eye drops from the last time he had it. I am also so proud to report that Dylan has been paci-free for a whole week!!! I was SO nervous about it, but he never seemed to notice it was even gone. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment