1.18.2012

Dylan's 1st Trip to the Zoo!

We didn't have school/work on Monday since it was MLK Day and with the temperature reaching 70 degrees (in the middle of January?!?!) we thought it would be fun to take Dylan to the Dallas Zoo. We were excited to take him to the zoo for the first time!



Waiting for the elephants to come out and play!


I can't believe how close we got to the giraffes!





Dylan loved watching the fish...it was like a TV!


Petting the pigs...


...and the goats.
He wasn't too happy about the cleanliness of their place...so my child!



Sitting in a nest at the Children's Zoo play area.

Stopping for a quick snack at the food court and looking exhausted!


"Come on mommy, there's still more to see!"





"Mommy, I'm so tired...let's go home..."


On the way home I snapped a few pictures of the Dallas skyline and of Reunion Tower, where Keith proposed.

Yesterday I finally decided to launch a new Facebook page featuring some of the pictures I've taken of others (I say "others" since most of the pictures I take are of Dylan...of course!). I love taking pictures of/for other people and wanted a place where I can post them and, sure, show them off. I've had a lot of people (and great friends) tell me that my photography has potential and that I should start my own business, and the truth is, although I would LOVE to do that (possibly in the future when I'm more established with photography and more confident with my work where I feel comfortable charging for it), I'm not looking for a second job right now. I'm more than happy to, and looking forward to, take on a few clients, however this is something I'm not really doing for the money, but purely because it's my hobby and I enjoy doing it. So if you'd like, feel free to check out my new page (click here) and don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in letting me take your pictures. Like I said, I'm not in this for the money so I guarantee it'll be cheap!

Keith and Dylan have both been sick this week, so I'm trying my best to avoid them so I don't catch anything. We're all desperately awaiting the weekend, but luckily I have fun plans with wonderful friends on Thursday night and Friday night for dinner and drinks to look forward to! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment